Tuesday, January 18, 2005

~Detour

Years ago, my first wife Connie and I would often....

What?! How many times have I been married? What the hell has that got to do with anything? Well if you really must know, I've been married twice, OK?

Years ago, my first wife Connie and I....

What now?! What? Any children? What difference does it make if I've had any.... oh, never mind. Since you asked, wife number two probably qualifies because I met her when she was still in school. Happy now?

Years ago, my first wi....

Jeesus! What is it this time? You want to know what Connie is short for? Why, for God's sake? Connie is short for Cornelia. Yes yes, I know it's a crappy name. I know the poor girl's parents must have had a really evil streak to come up with that one.... but they were German, and Germans are evil as we all know.... calling their kids Adolf and Wolfgang and such. It could have been much worse: I could have married a girl called Wolfgang.

Now then, where was I?
....
....

Oh, to hell with it.