Tuesday, January 18, 2005

~Overkill

I don't really understand why they bother with film credits. A mention in the credits is supposed to be a huge pat on the back for contributing to the film in some way, right? It's supposed to help with your career because everyone can see you were involved, right? Well, how can that be, when nobody ever reads them.

Except me, but then I'm just a bit weird.

In my defence I'm usually trying to find out who performed the songs used in the soundtrack, but every now and then I come across something at the end of a film which amuses me. Last night it was something not all that uncommon yet something which never fails to make me smile and think of Monty Python: a credit for the people who produced the credits.

I was still disappointed. This time they completely forgot to say who made the tea.